Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back to the grind

The reason I haven't been posting much recently is because I've had a couple of weeks away from writing comics. In week one I had to finish up my Alan Moore piece for the forthcoming Tripwire annual, and last week I just took the opportunity to recharge my batteries (this involved reading comics, watching DVDs and generally mooching around at home).

To be honest, working long shifts four days a week at the newspaper and writing comics on my days off has taken a toll on me of late. I've been horribly rundown and clearly needed to take things down a notch for a while.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now so intend to bang out a couple of short stories this week and next (one of which should end up in Accent UK's Robots anthology), before launching full-tilt into my next one-shot: Tim Skinner: Total Wanker. Actually, I might change the "Total Wanker" bit in the title to something a little more reader friendly, but we shall see...

No comments: